ABM (Accountancy Business Management)

Whether you are starting up your business or expanding it you will need finance in order to do so. This is especially relevant to new businesses that are just starting up. There are numerous avenues that you can approach in order to gain this start up finance and there are many different forms of it open to you; choosing the right finance that will benefit your business most is the important thing. Hi dev. If your stay is not more than 182 days in a year, then you are a non-resident. Your working period from 24/06/2013 to 19/12/2013 is 179 days, hence you will fall under the non-resident status. However, to be sure, drop by at the Inland Revenue office to clarify if your arrival on 12 June (on Business Visa) is considered as a working period; which will then move you to the resident status.